Good Saturday, everyone. September is one of the more boring months of weather we get around here, and that’s been the case for the first week of the month. We have a little more boring out there this weekend before we mix it up a bit as we head into next week.
Let’s get back to our roots and break it down with the headlines:
– Today will feature a lot of sunshine with a few clouds streaming in by the end of the day. Temps will range from the low 80s in the east to the high 80s in the west.
– Sunday sees a touch more humidity moving in as temps warm a degree or two from what you have today. Isolated showers and storms will try to pop during the afternoon and evening hours.
– Early next week will continue to see temps, humidity and storm chances increase. Temps will hit the mid to upper 80s for central and eastern Ky with 90 or so in the west. Any storm going up could be on the booming side.
– The pattern changes by the end of the week as a deep trough digs into the eastern part of the country…
– The end result will be MUCH cooler air sweeping in for the end of the week into the start of the weekend. If this setup is correct… lows in the upper 40s would be a possibility. Rock on!
Have a great Saturday and take care.